OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
At Premium Post Structures we strive to have the safest work conditions possible for all our staff and to set ourselves apart from the unsafe jobsites you see out there everyday.
All employees are trained and certified for aerial lifts and construction safety. All proper PPE is worn at all times and morning safety meetings are carried out each and every day. We carry a full WCB program in the case that an incident does occur.
Our Seven safety commitments call out the attitude and behavior we expect to see from anyone who works with us and for us. The seven commitments were created are to help reinforce our commitment to our workers, as well as their commitment while working for us.
The safety commitments empower workers to speak up if they feel the work they’re asked to do is unsafe. The commitments are a promise from every leader at Premium Post Structures to every worker at any level of the company that we value safety above all else. Our commitment to workers and their families is that they return home safely every day. Working at Premium Post Structures really does mean working safely.
- Our work is never so urgent or important that we cannot take time to do it safely
- All injuries are preventable
- Everyone is obligated to refuse unsafe work
- Everyone is obligated to raise concerns about the hazards seen
- All levels of supervision are accountable for safety performance
- Employee and contractor commitment is essential to safety performance
- Excellence in safety leads to excellence in business. Safety attitude off the job is as important as on the job